Dr. Jeffrey T. Lodl has been providing outstanding dental care since 1987. He earned a Doctor of Dental Surgery degree from the University of Nebraska College of Dentistry and completed a general practice residency at Denver General Hospital in Denver, Colorado. In 1987, he opened his private practice.
Dr. Lodl stays current with the latest advancements in dentistry by participating in numerous continuing education courses each year. In addition, he has completed four continuums with the prestigious LD Pankey Institute.
Dr. Lodl maintains membership in following organizations since 1986::
- American Dental Association®
- Colorado Dental Association
- Rocky Mountain Dental Study Club
He is also a Life Member of the Colorado Prosthodontic Society (over 25 years of continuous membership). Dr Lodl has also belonged to several dental honor societies including the Pierre Fauchard Academy and the International College of Dentists. He has served in many Leadership positions including:
- Colorado Dental Association Board of Trustees 2018-present and served as a Delegate since 1988.
- Metropolitan Denver Dental Society
- President (2004 – 2005)
- Peer Review (1995 -1998)
- Jefferson Chapter President (1995 – 1996)
- Board of Directors (1993 – 1996, 2000-2005, and 2018-present)
- Chaired the Rocky Mountain Dental Convention Program Committee since 2005
- Received the Honus Maximus Award (MDDS highest honor) in 2010
- Board of Directors of Rocky Mountain Dental Study Club 1994-98
- Board of Directors of Dental Lifeline Network Colorado from 2006 to present and elected President in 2020
Meet Our Team
Here at Arvada West Dental Care, the goal of our dentist and team is to provide you with a smile that increases your overall health and confidence. Our team is always looking for ways in which we can better assist our patients. If you would like to schedule a visit for dental care in Arvada, Colorado, please feel free to contact our team today at 303-424-0767 and ask for Dr. Jeffrey T. Lodl!
After completing her education at Penn Foster University, Heather joined our practice as our newest dental assistant and office manager in 2020. She enjoys being a part of our dental family and helping advocate for our patients and their oral health. Outside of the office, Heather loves to volunteer her time with Community Outreach. She currently has two daughters, two grandchildren and three guinea pigs.
Mary became a valued member of our practice in 2014 as our dental hygienist and periodontal therapist. She first achieved a background in dentistry after graduating from the University of Minnesota School of Dentistry Unit A in 1981. Mary contributes a great deal of skill and trustworthy care for our patients. She has lived in the local area of Colorado since 1994 and she enjoys many outdoor activities, including biking, snow skiing, swimming and hiking. She also loves cooking, baking and going on long walks with her dogs. Mary has been married for over 25 years, and she currently has three children and two grandkids.